Steps In the
“But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect
in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s
sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.” (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)
Did You Know?
should know that death brings us face to face with God. And if things are not
what they should be, the idea is frightening. Many push it out of their mind
until it’s too late. Surely you are wiser than that. The question is this:
“If you died the minute you started to read this, do you have the assurance that you would go to heaven?
BIBLE SAYS there are some things that each person needs to understand:
- “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”
– Romans 3:23. This means we all fall short of Jesus, God’s Glory.
- “For the wages of sin is death” – Romans 6:23. Our sin has earned a wage and that wage is death, separation from God in hell for
- “But God demonstrates His love for us in this: while we were still
sinners, Christ died for us” – Romans 5:8. Even in our sin God loved
us and sent Jesus over 2000 years ago to die on a cross for us.
- “Everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved” –
taking Him as your Savior is the next step. How? Simple – just talk to
How to Receive Christ
- Admit your need (I am a sinner).
- Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and rose from the
- Through prayer, invite Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy
Spirit (receive Him as Lord and Savior).
“’But what about you?’
he asked. ‘Who do you say that I am?’ Simon Peter answered, ‘You
are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’” Matthew 15-16.
are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourself in Christ.”
– Galatians 4:26-27
How do I become a Christian and know that Christ is my Savior?
must confess that Jesus is the Son of God and believe that He died in your place and rose again. Accept Him as your Savior and Lord.
can use this simple prayer:
God, forgive me for I am a sinner. I repent of my sins and accept Jesus as my
Lord and Savior. Thank you for your mercy and love. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.”
you have accepted Jesus as the Lord of your life and believe that He is the Son of the Living God you should now live for
Him and allow Him to change your life.
who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” – 1 John 5:12
is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Christ. To deepen this relationship
- Read you Bible every day to get to know God better.
- Talk to God in prayer every day.
- Be baptized
- Tell others about Christ.
- Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where
Christ is preached.
- As Christ’s representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by
your love and concern for others.
Christians At Large
“And He said to them: ‘Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation’.”
Please take time and let us know about what Jesus has done in your life. We want to pray for you and rejoice with you. May God bless
you and direct your journey